Friday, January 13, 2012

Time to Go.

      The time has definitely come for me to go back to Baton Rouge. I've let my brain and body turn to blobs of nothing for far too long now! Tonight, Hannah, Stew, and I went to dinner with our dear old friend Garrett. He might have abandoned us and become a Ragin' Pepper or whatever, but we still love him. It was great to be able to catch up. It's always comforting when you realize that certain things just never change and probably never will.
      Like I said, it's time to go back I love coming home, but I've been here too long. While I dread having to study for hours on end, the fear of failing big exams, and the very early mornings, I can't wait to be back on campus and feeling like every day I'm moving one step closer to where I'm supposed to be. So much has changed for me since I left in December, and it's going to be really weird and probably hard to get into a comfortable routine again. I hope this semester is good to me and good to all of you. I hope it brings so many new, memorable experiences. I hope that our goals and ambitions get closer and closer to being achieved while our confidence in what we're doing grows more and more.
      I've avoided packing for long enough, so I guess I'll actually get something done tomorrow morning. Tonight I'll be too busy moving all of the stuff I was going to pack to somewhere other than my bed so I can sleep. You know how it goes. Until then, I'm going to enjoy my last night of laying on this couch with my pups watching Friends without a single thing to stress about. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment