Monday, January 23, 2012

Blah.

      My laptop is dying, so I'll make this quick. Today was nice and slow as I expect most of my Mondays will be. I got to sleep really, really late. I'm talking like, 8:30am late. Can you believe it?! My first (and only) class of the day was my only kinesiology class this semester, which is a little weird since that's my major. The teacher kept talking about how it is a "communication-intensive" course. Oh, how freaking wonderful. I thought public speaking would be more than enough, but I might as well have as many heart attacks as possible so I can enjoy the next one. I'm telling you now, next semester will consist of nothing but lecture classes where I can stay completely anonymous...and maybe an activity course or two.
      After class, I decided to grab a bite to eat before heading to work. I was lucky enough to be told I was going straight to Hell because I am not saved. Don't you just love hearing that?! When asked if I was a Christian, I responded no. I am a Christian, but my Christian bears absolutely no resemblance to the Christian that was standing there wearing signs and just dying to whack someone on the head with their Bible. Goodness knows that if I said I was Catholic they would probably spontaneously combust. Do people really respond to that kind of talk? The minute I hear one of those people talking, I shut down completely. There is absolutely nothing they can say to me that could make me stop and listen to them, especially if they're yelling (which they usually are). Whatever, I guess it's called Free Speech Alley for a reason. Luckily, I had some yummy Chick-fil-a to calm me down...and fatten me up. :)
      Work was nothing special, just a whole lot of alphabetizing and a joy ride around campus. I feel so official when I have one of those little wands that opens the gates! I wish I could own one of those things. I did come across this guy while I was filing...scary, isn't he? I'm not sure where his foot has gone.
Protecting the super-secret files.
      Sweet Mel just delivered me 1.5 chocolate chip pancakes made with love, so I think this is where I call it quits. I've got a ton of reading to do for tomorrow, joy! I promise that tomorrow's post will be much more interesting. How could it not be after five classes and some serious Jesus time? Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment