Monday, January 2, 2012

Origin of a PenguEm.

     Today was one of those really great days full of a whole lot of nothingness. The highlight of my day was eating lunch with my mom and bro. Oh yeah, and getting tickets to go see Kathy Griffin on Thursday!! More about that after the show though. My dear friend R.D. has encouraged/pressured me to write here everyday, so I apologize now for the tons of insignificant posts that are sure to come. Tonight, I figured I would explain the origin of my best punny yet, penguem.      
     First, I need to admit something. I'm obsessed with penguins. I have a penguin pillow pet, poster, picture book, movie, bookmark, ice cream scoop and probably more. I think they are the most adorable creature on the planet. They are always dressed to impress, they waddle, the men take care of their babies, and they're monogamous! For some reason I just really love that last part. Anytime I see a picture of a penguin, I feel all warm and fuzzy. I mean, don't you just melt when you look at the cute little fella to your right?! You know you do. I looked into ordering one online but was later convinced that it was a scam. Shucks! So one day, I used all of the knowledge I have acquired in my three semesters of college and combined my name and my favorite animal into one great word. What I created was a masterpiece, a penguem. So, now you know!
    To make up for this awfully boring post, I'll give you something extra special tomorrow (don't hold me to that though...). Tonight, I'll leave you with a picture of my favorite part of cold weather. Later!
My sweet Puds warming up in front of the fire.

1 comment: