Thursday, April 12, 2012

Recharged.

      Gosh, I feel amazing! Exhausted and sunburnt, but amazing nonetheless.  I got to spend about five glorious days with a few of my best friends in Orange Beach, and I couldn't have asked for a better trip.  There's just nothing better than getting to escape all of your worries for a couple of days to focus on all of the blessings in your life.  I'm so used to going nonstop and stressing about every little thing, so it was refreshing to do absolutely nothing but relax in the sun for a few days.
Heaven on earth.
      There are so many things I could say about this trip, but that would take forever. I'm a sleepy girl! I'm forever grateful for the friends I've been given. We might drive each other crazy, but they understand me like no one else. We all need nights where we stay up way too late talking about life, and I was lucky enough to get more than one of those. I'm telling you God even let us know he was listening one night. A.maz.ing. Tomorrow begins round two of this spring break extravaganza, so I'm calling it a night. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment