Thursday, May 3, 2012

Be Still and Know.

      Wow. Today I finished classes, which means I'm one week away from being halfway done with college (well, undergrad). I can't even begin to explain how insane that feels to me.  I swear just yesterday, I was posing in front of church in my cap and gown with all of my dearest friends. Can I just say how totally blessed I am to still have my dearest friends in my life today? I realize how lucky we are to all be at the same school doing some of the same things. I don't know if I could get through anything without them! And with that, I reminded myself that Stew is moving, so I'm stopping there before this turns into a boohoo post!
      Tuesday was pretty much the craziest day I've had in a while. I turned in two huge assignments, gave a presentation, took a final, and then headed to New Orleans with Stew to see The Fray. They were so amazing! There's just something about a man who can sing (and sing really well) that I love so much. It was at Tipitina's, so it was a venue the size of House of Blues or The Varsity. As much as I love big shows, I love small shows with big artists even more. Need I remind you all of the unplugged set at the end of the Needtobreathe show?! Marvelous. Anyway, I'm so glad we decided to live it up and head over there for the evening. I mean there's just nothing that can compare to seeing an artist who's good on the radio be even better live. I love it! Here's a song that I think you'll all know.

Oh, and here's Isaac Slade three inches from my face. No big deal though.
Okay, it's a really big deal.
      Tomorrow, Mel and I are heading west for a weekend full of physics! Woo! Oh, and I guess we'll make sometime to go see Stew's brother get married. Maybe we'll (okay...I'll) even have a margarita or two. I deserve it! I probably won't reappear here until next Friday or Saturday, so try not to miss me too much. Later!

P.S. 13 DAYS TIL JAMAICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment